As shoppers fill out your GetReviews survey, how do you know if they're actually reviewing you on Amazon?
Until now, each review had to be checked 1 by 1. In one browser tab you have open GetReviews, and in the other tab, an Amazon product details page.
That changes today. Customers on our Individual ($89) or higher tier plan qualify for automatic review verification.
How it works
- Email [email protected] to enable the feature on your account
- Every 10 minutes, our backend grabs recent* reviews for Amazon** products added to your GetReviews survey
- Each review is checked against published reviews for that Amazon ASIN
- If the review is found, a "Found Externally" badge will be present in your Validation Center
* Amazon witholds new reviews from publication for 3-5 days, so we don't check reviews immediately after their creation in our database. We delay the check to reduce false negatives.
** This feature is currently in beta for the Amazon USA region, with more regions and marketplaces coming soon.