Export each survey response as a new row in a Google Sheet with the Google Sheets integration.
On Google Sheets:
- Visit Google Sheets
- Create new Sheet (important: Leave sheet blank. Adding any content to sheet will break functionality)
- In the top right corner of your sheet, click the green "Share" button
- Paste this email address into the "Share with people and groups" textbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure "Editor" privileges are selected
- Uncheck "Notify People"
- Leave message area blank
- Click Share
- In the URL bar, locate the Sheet ID. This should look something like the bolded text docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KbpKS_kImmTOc2Xr1x3vXlssjqtXLTs_kaUV8L3CkyI/
- Copy Sheet ID
- Visit the Integrations Library
- Locate the Google Sheets integration and click "Configure"
- Tick the "Enabled" checkbox
- Click "Save"
- Visit the Surveys page
- Click “Edit” next to the survey you would like to export data to Google Sheets from
- Scroll down to the "Integrations" section
- Tick the “Google Sheets” checkbox
- Paste the Sheet ID into the textbox
- Click "Save"
Note: The Google Sheet you've created to export respondent information to is read-only. Do not add/edit/delete data from the Google Sheet you've linked to GetReviews. GetReviews exports customer data to pre-defined column letters (i.e. first name goes into column A, last name goes into column B, etc.) If you delete Column A, GetReviews would still print first name to Column A even though Column A is now last name. If you would like to modify data, either mirror the data to a new sheet, or export and modify.