Automatically fulfill product giveaways from your inventory in Shiphero with the Shiphero integration. Learn how to configure this below.
Create a Shiphero Access Token
- Login to Shiphero
- Once logged in, hover over “My Account” in the navigation and select “Users”
- In the top right corner, click the “+ Add Third-Party Developer” button
- Enter “GetReviews” for the first name, “Integration” for the last name, and "firstname.lastname@example.org" as the email
- Click the “Add Developer” button
- On the resulting page, you will see an Access Token and Refresh Token value. Copy both of these values to a word processor, you will need these later. (Note: you will only see the access token value once, so please be sure to copy it correctly.)
- Click “Update Developer” to save this token.
Enable ShipHero Integration on GetReviews
- Visit the Integrations Library
- Locate the Shiphero integration and click "Configure"
- Tick the "Enabled" checkbox
- Paste the Access Token and Refresh Token generated on Shiphero
- Click "Save"
Enable Shiphero Integration on Survey
- Visit the Surveys page
- Next to the survey you would like to Shiphero to fulfill products from, click “Edit”
- Scroll down to the "Integrations" section
- Enable Shiphero as an integration
- Click "Save"
Once all of the above steps are complete, when a customer completes your survey, Their shipping data along with the free gift they selected, will be sent to Shiphero for automated fulfillment.
- Your GetReviews Giveaway SKU value must match your Shiphero Product SKU value. If the SKU values do not match, the automation will fail and an order will not be created.
- All Shiphero orders created by GetReviews are tagged with the word "GetReviews"