Automatically export all GetReviews respondents to Klaviyo. Follow along with the instructions below to learn how.
Copy your Klaviyo API key
The API key is what allows GetReviews to send respondent data to your Klaviyo account.
- Log in to your Klaviyo account
- Once logged in, visit https://www.klaviyo.com/account#api-keys-tab
- Locate your private API key - this should look like: pk_257d2eeaeb5284daceba5211270a81e451 (if you do not see your private API key, click the blue "Create Private API Key" button.)
- Copy your API key
Copy your Klaviyo List ID
The List ID is where you would like GetReviews to send your respondent data to.
- View your Lists
- Locate the list you would like to send respondent data to
- Click the ⋮ icon on the right side of the list and then click "List Settings"
- Your list's ID will be near the top of this screen (see image below)
Paste Klaviyo API Key
- Visit the Integrations Library
- Locate the Klaviyo integration and click "Configure"
- Tick the "Enabled" checkbox
- In the API Key text box, paste the API key generated from Klaviyo
- Leave "Rows to include" text box empty.
- Click "Save"
Paste Klaviyo List ID
- Visit the Surveys page
- Next to the survey you would like to export respondent data to Klaviyo from, click “Edit”
- Scroll down to the "Integrations" section
- Enable Klaviyo as an integration
- Paste the List ID
- Click "Save"
Once all of the above steps are complete, when a customer completes your survey, their data will be automatically sent to the Klaviyo list you've defined above.